Application & Benefits of Membership
Your Chamber Membership is 100% Tax Deductible as a Business Expense!
Marketing Your Business
- Membership Directory listing at www.bayfrontchamber.com
- Alphabetically by Company Name and Categorically by Company’s Primary Business Activity
- Your own Business Page with your Business Profile and a Direct Link to your Website and Contact Information
- Link to your Website
- Advertise your Business or Special Offers on our Website
- Advertise your Business in the Chamber Directory
- Use of the Chamber Booth at the Pinole Farmers Market
- Six free e-mail blast each year
Promoting Your Business Success
- Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening Assistance
- New Member Introductions at Mixers
- Community Events Calendar: Post your Events on our Website Calendar
- Host a Mixer
- Sponsor a Special Event
Referring Your Business
- Phone & E-Mail Referrals
- We only Refer Our Members
- Relocation Packets – sent out on request to newcomers, visitors, other businesses, etc. (includes member info)
Connecting Your Business
Networking at our Events: Meet Other Chamber Members and Business and Community Members
- Mixers: Network with businesses and members of the community
- Luncheons: Learn from our Informative Speakers
- Education: Speakers & Seminars
- Sunrise Networking: Quarterly BNI Style Networking Event
Document Certification (Certificate of Origin)
No Fee for Members
- Kids Expo: Sponsor and Booth space available promote the products and services you provide to the community.
- FOOD TRUCK Thursday: Held May thru October at Four Fools Winery the first and third Thursday of the month.. Purchase booth space to promote your business.
- Hercules Golf Classic: Sponsors and Golfers are encouraged to sign up for this annual event held at Franklin
- Canyon Golf Course.
- Summer & Fall Mega Mixers: Network with members of eight local chambers.
- Chili Cook Off & Car Show: Sponsor and Vendor Opportunity
- Women’s Day: Promotes women owned businesses showcasing the products and services they provide. Sponsor and vendor opportunity.
Log onto www.bayfrontchamber.com for updates to the benefits page and to view the Chambers event calendar.