Do you remember the old riddle that goes, “What do you call the person who graduated dead-last in their medical school Class?” Answer ‘DOCTOR”
Well, it’s the same with Realtors. Someone with vast experience and extraordinary professionalism usually costs the same as someone with little or no experience, or with compromising standards. You need to know how to tell the difference up front.
WHY CARL SCHOBER?
– I have been a full-time Realtor since 1989.
– I am a CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
– I will prepare you for every aspect of your transition. I will update you on ALL activity and progress relating to the sell of your home. You will NEVER feel out of touch with me!
– I guarantee everything I do! If you’re not happy with me, you can “fire” me! This makes me accountable for my performance. You’re staking the successful sale of your home on my abilities. My priorities have to be the same as yours. We’re in this together.
– I have references for reliable title companies, lenders, insurance companies, inspectors, attorneys, and other services directly relating to your transaction. You won’t be dealing with arbitrary people but professionals I have used personally in other transactions.
– Most Important: My goal is to provide such outstanding service that my clients are inclined to refer my services to family, friends and acquaintances.
– PLUS, I believe in incentives, so how about TWO? If I list your home, I’ll pay for a NATURAL HAZARD DISCLOSURE REPORT (a seller disclosure requirement) AND I’ll pay for a SEWER LATERAL VIDEO INSPECTION (required by ordinance).