Part-Time Administrative/ Customer Service Assistant
Join our growing tech company in the East Bay! Nerd Crossing is seeking an honest, experienced part-time administrative assistant/customer service specialist who will report to the Operations Manager to serve our growing residential and small business clients in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our mission is to provide honest, high quality technology services and we are looking to hire team members who believe that we can truly make a difference, one computer at a time. Please forward a resume and cover letter describing why you would be a great fit for our expanding company.
• Highly motivated, responsible individuals with outstanding customer service skills
• Previous administrative and/or marketing experience; 1-2 years in field or related area
• Organized, dependable, reliable, ability to multi-task in a fast moving environment; great attention to detail is a must
• Tech knowledge/background is a plus
• Social media and web experience is a plus
• QuickBooks experience is a plus
• ConnectWise or other trouble ticketing system experience is a plus
• Reliable transportation
Duties include but not limited to:
• Providing stellar customer service to our residential and small business clients
• Welcoming customers, answering phones, scheduling appointments, monitoring support queue, managing day-to-day operations
• General administrative and clerical support including e-mailing, filing and light accounting
• Acting as a liaison between our customers and technical staff
• Customer satisfaction monitoring through follow-up calls and survey tools
• Management of in-house computer repair lab
• Hardware/software procurement and inventory
• Social media marketing
• Attending networking mixers and/or expos
• Other required duties as assigned
Perks of being a Nerd:
• Be part of a growing, community oriented local business (we were the 2014 Richmond Business of the Year)
• Caring, supportive team atmosphere, where your voice is heard and matters
• An incredible growth opportunity to use all of your nerdy and non-nerdy talents
• Part-time position with room to grow into full-time
• Competitive pay; benefits after 90 days of being a Nerd
• Nerf gun wars
Join our fun, dynamic team and help us show everyone why Nerds are cool!
Tutu School Hercules
Tutu School in Hercules is looking for talented, energetic ballet dance instructors.
Tutu school is a charming boutique style ballet studio which serves children from the ages of 18 months to 8 years old. The program offers an ideal balance between creativity, structure, movement and Classical music. Our studio and staff strives to create an environment where our young students can develop and learn motor skills, and challenges our young students to use their imaginations while exercising their bodies and learning fundamentals of classical ballet.
Training will be provided~
-the ability to work as member of a team
-proven organizational skills
-Excellent communication skills
-Experience in working with children.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $19.00 to $30.00 /hour
Dance: 2 years
Hercules, CA 94547