Your Chamber Membership is 100% Tax Deductible as a Business Expense!
Marketing Your Business
- Membership Directory listing at www.bayfrontchamber.com
- Alphabetically by Company Name and Categorically by Company’s Primary Business Activity
- Your own Business Page with your Business Profile, Links to your Website, Social Media Sites and Contact Information, 6 images, 20 keywords
- Link to your Website
- Advertise your Business or Special Offers on our Website
- Advertise your Business in the Chamber Directory
- Use of table space at our monthly FOOD TRUCK Thursday events
- Six free e-mail blast each year
Promoting Your Business Success
- Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening Assistance
- New Member Introductions at Mixers
- Community Events Calendar: Post your Events on our Website Calendar
- Host a Mixer
- Sponsor a Mixer or Special Event
Referring Your Business
- Phone & E-Mail Referrals
- We only Refer Our Members
- Relocation Packets – sent out on request to newcomers, visitors, other businesses, etc. (includes member info)
Connecting Your Business
Networking at our Events: Meet Other Chamber Members and Business and Community Members
- Mixers: Network with businesses and members of the community
- Luncheons: Learn from our Informative Speakers
- Education: Speakers & Seminars
- Sunrise Networking: Quarterly BNI Style Networking Event
Document Certification (Certificate of Origin)
No Fee for Members
- Kids Expo: Sponsor and Booth space available promote the products and services you provide to the community.
- FOOD TRUCK Thursday: Held the 3rd Thursday of the month April thru Sept. at Four Fools Winery. Promote & Sell your products.
- Hercules Golf Classic: Sponsors and Golfers are encouraged to sign up for this annual event held at Franklin Canyon Golf Course.
- Summer & Fall Mega Mixers: Network with members of eight local chambers.
- Chili Cook Off & Car Show: Sponsor and Vendor Opportunity
- 5K Run, Kids Fun Run & 1 Mile Dog Walk. Health & Wellness Fair: Sponsor and Vendor Opportunity. Runners are encouraged to sign up for this event.
- Women’s Day: Promotes women owned businesses showcasing the products and services they provide. Sponsorship opportunities available for this annual event. Purchase booth space to promote your business and sell your products.